• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Napoleon Dynamite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

HTH
    Not really... Your opinion on film is obviously worthless to me.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

In style it had that 'dreamy' quality like "Ghost World" with Thora Birch and Scarlet Johanson. I loved that movie Napolean Dynamite its about a sensative, creative dork who befriends another dork to help his political lost cause and risks total humiliation to win the hearts and minds of the high school school voters. (a bit like Cameron and Clegg).

Napolean's brother as the unlikely 'hottie puller' is also hilarious.

"Its a Liger, its a cross between a lion and a tiger.".

Comment

The movie is either great or "top" or it isn't. Budget is secondary thing here (unless you the guy who finances it).

It's a pathetic second rate kids Z-rate movie that should never even be mentioned on the same page as Avatar.

HTH
        Avatar is dross. The only redeeming feature is the 3D so if you watch it on TV, it's a 2nd rate story that could have been told in 30min.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I was not working so went to see it the day it opened and there was only 3 people in the cinema.

I normally do not laugh out loud at films, very rarely but when his uncle got whacked by the steak...

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            that one about the kids pagents, I forget the name.
            That would be Little Miss Sunshine, which is also brilliant.

Comment

What's so "top" in it? It's a movie for kids, and certainly not top 1000 of the best movies in that category.

Avatar on the other hand is a solid good movie from director who is a plagiarist: Terminator, Titanic and now Avatar.
              Fixed That For You.
              Last edited by Clippy; 16 January 2011, 14:11.

Comment

sunshine cleaning is also enjoyable
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X