• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the Boys - Stag Do Suggestions...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    As in, Wales?
    My thoughts exactly....

MP - is that Wales over there?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      My thoughts exactly....

MP - is that Wales over there?

You make me look like a genius!
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You make me look like a genius!

I know!!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

As in, Wales?
          Me-Ow
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            How about Cardiff?
            Full of Swansea and Valleys Trogs.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              Tidy..like
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

According to a friend of mine, Tenby is the place to go. It's full of Welsh girls on hen nights. They can be a bit intimidating by all accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  Swansea is indeed a potential venue for stag night piss-up, in particularly the Wind Street area. You then have Swansea and The Mumbles for daytime entertainment.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Cheers for the suggestions chaps!

Just an update:

1. Vegas: Would be the ultimate stag do but unfortunately my mates aren't contractors

2. Blackpool: Not far from me and have been many times. A GREAT night out if you like cheese and if you go out of the football season when indeed it seems to be full of gangs of locals looking for trouble. Too close to home if you know what I mean.

3. Brighton: Looks favourite. I have heard its the gay capital of the South, but if Blackpool is the gay capital of the North then I don't think I have anything to worry about. Thinking back, I did wake up with a sore ass and a headache last time I went...

4. Bournemouth: I have heard about the plight of the 'Silver Tops' so might give it a miss.

5. Dublin: Cool place but way too expensive.

Keep 'em coming please...

Cheers!

Comment

How was the holiday in Egypt ? did you risk going into the sea ?

a proper contractor would pay for his mates to go to vegas, and still have enough money to play on the silver dollar fruities

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X