• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amsterdam visit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cheshire Circle Jerk Bukkake Sessions.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Wilmslow,

in this North Sea crossing / city visit / North Sea crossing expedition, did you do anything else?

Or was witnessing your friend's relief the highlight of the tour?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
        Try this on acid mate, like I have.

You can only see the eyes of your mates, peeping through his slot opposite you but it is hilarious. 5 sets of eyes looking at you across this freak show.
        Oh, here's the real Mr Cool.

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Oh, here's the real Mr Cool.

You're getting aroused by all this, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            You're getting aroused by all this, aren't you?
            It's just a job to me love.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
            X