• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst actors of our time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Cruise
    SJP
    Vince Vaughn
    Jim Carrey
    Chris Tucker

Would only watch any film with them on hearing decent reviews first.

Also, I tread very carefully with Jack Black. I love him but he's been in some shockers.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The problem with refusing to watch anything with SJP in on principle means you missout on Mars Attack

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I'll second Tom Cruise, also Keanu Reeves (though I did enjoy point break).
        Keanu is terrible, but has been in OK films as the lead (Bill & Ted, Matrix, Constantine). Kind of like Arnie... cast in an unemotional inexpressive role he delivers quite well
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
          Sarah Jessica Parker.

Can't stand the woman.
          WHAT? you telling me you didn't love her in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun?

Comment

ben stiller

Comment

Freddie Prinze Jr
              Vin Diesel
              Orlando Bloom
              Tobie Macguire
              Paul Walker
              Mickey Rourke
              Brooke Shields
              Val Kilmer
              Hayden Christiansen

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                Mickey Rourke
                Wasn't bad in The Wrestler IMO. But I'll conceed that the entire cast of Expendables should be rounded up and buried in a time capsule.

Comment

Gary Oldman's sister. I've forgotten her name but she plays Mo Harris in Eastenders.

Comment

Steve Martin. I don't think he's a bad actor, just his films are never funny. At all.
                    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                      Steve Martin. I don't think he's a bad actor, just his films are never funny. At all.
                      You're right, now I think about it. Doesn't make him a bad actor though.

Comment

Working...
                      X