• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been on telly?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been on telly but I was once told to "F'ck off" in a very personal way by Peter Cook. Which was nice.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

When they showed a picture of heavy traffic on the M6 near Birmmingham in 1996 around April, I was in the blue Vauxhall Viva.

Did anybody see me ?
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

You drove a Viva in 1996 - how poor were you?
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Me and my mate mooned behind Cheggars on the Swap Shop roadshow. Does that count.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

So there were three arseholes visible?

teehee,
            tl

Comment

I know somebody who had a we on Anita Dobson. He didn't hang around to see what effect it had on her Brian May haircut though.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
              X