• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quiet for Recruitment Agents at the Moment?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I've always wondered what would be involved in making the switch and having a technical background..
    You need to know about shiny ties, and have a never-ending supply of hair gel. Not qualities common in techie folk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      You need to know about shiny ties, and have a never-ending supply of hair gel. Not qualities common in techie folk.
      What if I don't have hair?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

What if I don't have hair?
        Can't be a pimp I'm afraid. Ask Dodgy, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get far without a trendy Hoxton quiff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Can't be a pimp I'm afraid. Ask Dodgy, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get far without a trendy Hoxton quiff.
          There must be somoene I can sue if that's the case
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

There must be somoene I can sue if that's the case
            use your contractor war chest and have extensions/implants.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              use your contractor war chest and have extensions/implants.

HTH
              That won't be in place for a few months yet...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                WFBS, though I've had a few false starters recently, going to all the effort of interviewing and then pulling the plug, but the phone calls are coming in about real live roles.

Am surprised, as this time of year is usually dead.
                Good luck, long may it continue, I've just been extended to June 11 so it might be boomed time again by then! (I hope).
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  I also did'nt realise that there are so many contractors that are so full of their own self importance.

Comment

I've always wondered what would be involved in making the switch and having a technical background..
                    There's a Plan B for someone right there. Put these $h!t-flinging, box-shifter types out of business, where they belong.

Comment

Working...
                    X