• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minor things that really piss you off !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The automated check-out at Asda. It's grating voice is too loud and interrupts with "please put the item in the bagging area" whilst your putting the stuff in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
      The automated check-out at Asda. It's grating voice is too loud and interrupts with "please put the item in the bagging area" whilst your putting the stuff in the bag.
      In Aldi all you get is "Put it in the fecking bag you prick"
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Taxi drivers that insist on using their mobile phones without a hands free kit.

I am precious cargo you fooking c*cks.

Comment

People who want to read and give some consideration to each possible menu option on a cash point when it's snowing. I can hear. The beeps aren't happening quickly enough. Get on with it!
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

People who loudly crunch food, I’m sure some of them could manage crunch custard.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Taxi drivers that never have any change.

Comment

Having to put my liquids into a clear plastic bag when travelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  People who loudly crunch food, I’m sure some of them could manage crunch custard.
                  People who chew with their mouth open; silently or noisily
                  people who listen to their music deafeningly loud on the train so the entire carriage can hear it
                  people who hold a conversation loudly on their phone so the whole carriage can hear it
                  Royal mail dumping parcels on your doorstep as they can't be bothered filling in a form for you to collect it at the post office
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                    Taxi drivers that never have any change.
                    Taxi drivers who moan that you haven't tipped them when you ask for a receipt.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                      People who want to read and give some consideration to each possible menu option on a cash point when it's snowing. I can hear. The beeps aren't happening quickly enough. Get on with it!
                      It's my strong suspicion that when the machine scans the card, and it realises that the customer is female, then in addition to "Cash with receipt", "Balance enquiry" etc., it shows an extra option called "Mills & Boon Novel" for her leisurely reading pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X