• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is he a good dad, or is he a bad dad ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    P'raps he was a really fit 57 yr old.
    <cough> yer well. you know.

listen Mary

come and sit on knee, we'll talk about the first thing that comes up

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Bad Dad.

Trust and bond have been broken between father and daughter and might never be repaired.

Whilst a parents job is to protect their kids, causing injury to someone that they have chosen is bang out of order.

Comment

So is the relationship off?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          So is the relationship off?

Perhaps you have a point though. The girl will probably never speak to her father again, and will continue to see this man. Might teach daddy a lesson.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Perhaps you have a point though. The girl will probably never speak to her father again, and will continue to see this man. Might teach daddy a lesson.
            Surely teaching daddy a lesson would involve going around there with some mates and taking his nuts off

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Surely teaching daddy a lesson would involve going around there with some mates and taking his nuts off
              Nah. She would just drop another b0llock if she did that.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It doesn't actually say anywhere in that story that the daughter was in fact having a relationship with the bloke. All it says it that the father "heard" she was, and later that he claimed to have received an anonymous phone call saying so. For him to take matters into his own hands (as it were) on that basis suggests a lack of understanding of the concept of evidence at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  It doesn't actually say anywhere in that story that the daughter was in fact having a relationship with the bloke. All it says it that the father "heard" she was, and later that he claimed to have received an anonymous phone call saying so. For him to take matters into his own hands (as it were) on that basis suggests a lack of understanding of the concept of evidence at the very least.
                  good point. I suppose that puts him in the bad dad category, for not trusting his daughter and paying too much heed to anonymous tittle tattle.

I know that I for one will be investing in a 'false sack' this christmas. That way, if I ever do cop with a seventeen year old German bird, and her dad and his henchmen can come around, they can saw my 'falsies' off with a blunt bread knife and hey presto, when they leave, my real nuts can drop back down again

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Also double standards. If that was your boy, you'd be 'you dirty old scroat, can your dad have a go!'
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      This blokes 17 year old daughter was seeing a 57 year old man. He went round with a bread knife and cut his nuts off

thats gotta sting
                      Despicable. Going round to smack him is one thing (I don't approve, but can sympathise) but this is just sick. Getting a group of mates and forcing the guy to strip?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X