• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKY HD channels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    What's the point, there's still nothing worth watching...
    Dunno about that

One has got BSG with a female Starbuck and Number Six with the legs that will not quit. Stargate Atlantis has had Major Samantha Carter in a wet teashirt and Stargate itself has had her naked!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      What's the point, there's still nothing worth watching...
      But you can watch nothing in much higher quality.

You can't subscribe yet.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

sky have not announced 'live' hdtv yet.

maybe they are testing it at the moment.

hdtv world cup in germany is unlikely. (June 9)

Comment

Originally posted by woo
          sky have not announced 'live' hdtv yet.

maybe they are testing it at the moment.

hdtv world cup in germany is unlikely. (June 9)
          BT have been producing a HDTV stream for most premier league games this season.

Hth.

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
            Dunno about that

One has got BSG with a female Starbuck and Number Six with the legs that will not quit. Stargate Atlantis has had Major Samantha Carter in a wet teashirt and Stargate itself has had her naked!
            What...when?!?!?!

Dammit...Im gonna have to google this tonight!

BTW, when you say nekid...do you mean actually nekid and you see some heaven or not actually nekid and you see nothing but bare back?

If nekid, is it on a parr with the sonic shower scenes from Enterprise with that vulcan with the chest puppies that make Newton and Einstein look like numpties that know nothing about gravety?

Mailman

ps. Anyone know what sky is gonna charge for their HD service? They dont have prices on their website yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              BT have been producing a HDTV stream for most premier league games this season.

Hth.
              From a forum I found (cant find it again), if you find the sattelite and the frequency then its in the clear
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

If you know the right channel and satellite you can get a nose eye view from cruise missiles and predators and all sorts of equally boring stuff too.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
                  From a forum I found (cant find it again), if you find the sattelite and the frequency then its in the clear

I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that BT or Sky are supplying unencrypted output, and what do you use to watch them? (i.e. is Sky selling HDTV receivers yet?)

Comment

I believe BT were / are testing so are relaying signals back to earth in the clear. Their customer may or may not be SKY, but it does not restirct use to ASTRA satelites.

It's in a similar vein as Premiership football being broadcast live and free int the clear to several european countries. If you can pick up the signal from the satleite then good for you althought ehcarrier may get their wrists slapped.
                    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I'd rather watch something decent on a black and white, mono, 405 line TV than soap operas in ultra high definition holographic interractive 17 channel audio.

Comment

Working...
                      X