• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Box Update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the destination Sylt?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
      Is the destination Sylt?
      Nope
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'd be ultra impressed with that as a present (regardless of contents). But I do like both gadgets and puzzles.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
          In my experience women cannot wait for anything and must have immediate gratification.
          Except in bed.

Sadly.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I like the marry me ring!

And I like the proper one too!
            I must be the only laydee who isn't bothered about the ring, diamonds, meh!

It's the effort and thought you have put into this that means so much more.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
            X