• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the day

link

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    It's Glasgow though 'innit?

Comment

Our client is seeking an Entry Level Application Developer to join their team in Glasgow. This role is a 6 month contract with the view to going permanent.

The main duties of the Application Developer will be to write scripts using an automated IT system similar to VB. Therefore any experience of programming within VB or something similar will go in your favour. Experience of C# would also be of benefit.

The right person for the Application Developer will be educated to HND/C or Degree level (or equivalent) within an IT related field. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary from £13000 - £16000pa. For more information apply now.
      Why are contractors looking at these kind of jobs... must be getting tough out there.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Why are contractors looking at these kind of jobs... must be getting tough out there.
        They aren't they are just laughing at what a permie earns.

Comment

how many posts before someone reports this advert for a visa application?
          Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            it showed up in my jobs feed, before I could avert my gaze it had sucked me in

Comment

Working...
            X