• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Job of the day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Job of the day"

Collapse

• jmo21
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Why are contractors looking at these kind of jobs... must be getting tough out there.
    it showed up in my jobs feed, before I could avert my gaze it had sucked me in

Leave a comment:

• rd409
    replied
    how many posts before someone reports this advert for a visa application?
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Why are contractors looking at these kind of jobs... must be getting tough out there.
    They aren't they are just laughing at what a permie earns.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Our client is seeking an Entry Level Application Developer to join their team in Glasgow. This role is a 6 month contract with the view to going permanent.

The main duties of the Application Developer will be to write scripts using an automated IT system similar to VB. Therefore any experience of programming within VB or something similar will go in your favour. Experience of C# would also be of benefit.

The right person for the Application Developer will be educated to HND/C or Degree level (or equivalent) within an IT related field. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary from £13000 - £16000pa. For more information apply now.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    It's Glasgow though 'innit?

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    started a topic Job of the day

Job of the day

link

Working...
X