• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Referees' Strike - for those interested!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    And seriously, a thread about Scottish football? That's about as interesting as a thread on Welsh cricket or Icelandic beach volleyball.
    So how many appearances are you going to make in this thread before that particular penny drops?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And seriously, a thread about Scottish football? That's about as interesting as a thread on Welsh cricket or Icelandic beach volleyball.
      So 'My Lunch' threads you find more interesting? Or some of the other drivel on here? At least this thread is stimulating debate.

Nobody asked you to visit.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

So every other thread without those magic words is not only for those interested?
        With respect, that's like saying that starting an insult with the words "with respect" negates the fact you're calling the other person a clod.

Go away *arsehole, you are cluttering up this fine intellectual debate with your witterings.

* note: not an insult, but a statement of fact
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Kinda irrelevant what team he supports. What really matters is the veracity of his statements, not just from a moral perspective but, as I am sure you are well aware studying Law, from a legal perspective. You would have to be pretty sure of your facts to go public with this kind of revelation, would you not agree?
          Very relevant, he's emotionally attached which is evident in his writing. If Dallas was sacked I think he'd be gloating about it for a week to come. Shows he's not outside looking in.

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Few more miles to run in this saga methinks.
          Absolutely, this one is a mess. I pity Regan. I think the only thing he can do is sack Dallas and bring in someone from outside Scotland to the job. Graham Poll or the likes.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

I'm so sorry guys. I didn't realise it was considered bad form to post your opinions on other peoples' threads. With Shaun to set an example, how could I have made such a silly mistake.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm so sorry guys. I didn't realise it was considered bad form to post your opinions on other peoples' threads. With Shaun to set an example, how could I have made such a silly mistake.
              Don't sweat it. You probably just inadvertently engaged that tiny brain of yours again. Force of habit I suppose.
              Now jog on..........!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You have stopped trying to have a go at the more verbal posters who put you down in style for so many months.

Fancy that.

Comment

Yeah, but if your opinion revolves around sneering at other people's discussions as:

displays, then be prepared to have a new one ripped.

Chump.

Comment

Doogie Howser got ripped when he wanted to step up, hilarious the beating down he got for a couple of weeks.

I think Doogie wants to step up again, so doogie, place yourself in the seat again.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      Doogie Howser got ripped when he wanted to step up, hilarious the beating down he got for a couple of weeks.

I think Doogie wants to step up again, so doogie, place yourself in the seat again.
                      dooogie........aka........the Bitch!!

Comment

Working...
                      X