• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile phone : D600 or K750I ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone.

Looks like I will go for the D600 as no doubt I would manage to break the K750i "joystick" in about 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by premiere
      The D600?? No thanks, it's a samsung.
      ??? They do great LCD screens.....
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        ??? They do great LCD screens.....
        And Aston Martin make great cars, but I would'nt buy a phone from them
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

All of you have crappy chavvy fones.

I myself use a Imate Jam (compact PDA fone) business line and cause I am flashy git a nokia 8800, after all isnt that what contractors are for style over substance?

Comment

I took delivery of an LG U880 this morning. Haven't used it yet but it seems decent to me. I particularly like the software on the LG phones.

Comment

K750/w800/d750

For all intents and purposes the same phone just different packaging. Indeed whatever one you buy you can got to mobilefun.co.uk and for £20 buy the OEM kit to change one into the other, likewise you can unlock/flash the firmware for £10 to any of the others.

I went for the D750 in the end because I found the K model too ugly, and the W800 style amongst other things seemed to scream mug me.

As for a recommendation, well I still think it's one of the best phones on the market, the camera puts some dedicated ones to shame (the D600 doesn't compare), the music player sounds as good as one of those iPod nanos, and it offers a lot more besides, especially if you get a 1GB card like I did...

Downsides...well, it's the only phone I've ever had really crash on me...

Edit:

www.esato.com and www.mobile-review.com
              Last edited by Joe Black; 14 February 2006, 20:08.

Comment

Working...
              X