• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fry on women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I wasn't really replying to your post EO, I should've made that clearer, more a comment aimed at the stupidity of Frys ill informed twaddle.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Aye, no doubt the sexual imperative manifests itself in different ways for each sex and there's room for being right on both sides of the debate. Women enjoy sex, but don't express it in the same way as men, or perhaps in a way even understandable to men. It's easier perhaps just to go back to basics and examine the biological imperative, evolutionary pressure and the consequences for each sex. Or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I think you'll find men don't really care. It's a bit like the spit or swallow conundrum; who cares once the deed is done?
        Some major funiture wholsalers get a bit arsey if you leave 'evidence' on the merchandise.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

It's plain stupidity to pretend men and women are the same, in just about any respect. It's political correctness, not reality. Men and women are physically quite different so why would them being emotionally/psychologically different be any surprise? Apart from anything else, men and women's bodies are pumped full of different chemicals (hormones) and it's hardly a secret that drugs can affect behaviour.

On the specific issue of libido, it varies massively between individuals so you can always find women who act like "one of the lads" and men who consider it disgusting to have meaningless sex.
          But I'd be hugely surprised if you surveyed 1000 couples on the question "would you like to have sex with your partner every day" if the number of men saying "yes" wasn't significantly higher than the women. Women of CUK... how often does your fella turn you down, how often do you turn him down?
          PS: "Different" doesn't imply "superior"
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Just an excuse for the photo, really...

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Diane Keaton -'We have sex all the time,three times a week!'
              Woody Allen - 'We hardly ever have sex,only three times a week.'

when women want to get intimate, they have sex but when men want to get intimate, they talk about their feelings.
              As far as women are concerned, men dont get intimate often enough and as far as men are concerned, women dont get intimate often enough.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
              X