• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girlfriend says its either her or the cat! (while crying in the middle of a walk)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Fortunately I already have a shed, a summer house and a garage.

Must look into outdoor shed heating options - this is going to be a long, cold winter......
    It needn't be. Ditch her, she has trouble written all over her. On top of that she likes Cats!! Get rid asap is my advice, she sounds like a deranged control freak with self-image issues.

HTH

edit: Ooops! It appears that it is YOU that has the cat. Must have dozed off whilst reading your initial post. Still saying get rid though. Probably of both.
    Last edited by shaunbhoy; 25 October 2010, 08:01.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Is this the same girl you were seeing a few weeks ago?

Doesn't she have dogs you have to compete with?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Is this the same girl you were seeing a few weeks ago?

Doesn't she have dogs you have to compete with?
        Yes, same one, but no dogs. I have fond memories of competing with a bassett hound now you mention it!

She hates spiders though - takes great delight in killing them with a spray before using a spider hoover to remove the dying spider to outside, rather than use the spider hoover to extract the live spider outside. Defo control freak activity I feel!

Comment

You are making the classic mistake of fighting fire with fire. Try fighting it with water and use a bit of Dr EO's psychological warfare.

Invite gf around, strip her naked and get her on all fours.
          Stick one end of a long feathered boa up her bum and then release a large mouse right in front of her. Tell her if she can catch it in under a minute and bite it to death, she wins and the cat goes.
          Otherwise, stfu.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            You are making the classic mistake of fighting fire with fire. Try fighting it with water and use a bit of Dr EO's psychological warfare.

Stick one end of a long feathered boa up her bum and then release a large mouse right in front of her. Tell her if she can catch it in under a minute and bite it to death, she wins and the cat goes.
            Otherwise, stfu.
            EO are you off your meds again
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Yes, same one, but no dogs. I have fond memories of competing with a bassett hound now you mention it!
              Now I really am confused.

The one you posted about a few weeks ago had a basset hound and mental health issues. Is this the same girl, sans dog? Or a different girl, with mental health issues?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                EO are you off your meds again
                the cat serves a purpose. its a functioning asset to the household, a deadly rodent killing machine

if gf cant replace it, the cat should stay, I think a mose catching competion between gf and the cat is a fair way to resolve the dispute

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Now I really am confused.

The one you posted about a few weeks ago had a basset hound and mental health issues. Is this the same girl, sans dog? Or a different girl, with mental health issues?
                  My guess is he attracts them or finds them attractive
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

It appears there's a choice to be made between pussy or pussy. Go for pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Otherwise, stfu.

Yeah, and after that little experiment is over, ask your cat for a blow job and tell us how that works out..........
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X