• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Fatwah

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    He died young. Is that because he took the pi55 out of Islam?
    I think the clue is in the fact that it was a heart attack. He was a big heavy guy, they don't tend to live very long. 59 wasn't bad imho. Out like a light, not screaming like the passengers in the bus he was driving!

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
      Fakir Off!!!
      Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

bloody forreners
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Can we try and get this thread to stay near the Wet Fart thread?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit

Oh sorry, I thought you said Fatima not Fatwah
            Not a bad Camel Toe - for a bloke.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

That's not a camel toe, it's a trunk!!!!

Look carefully
              "The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

If true, it shows why we should never abandon ANY of our principles of freedom of expression, there is no end to the process. Sooner or later nobody will be able to say anything at all about or even remotely connected with this most crappy of all crap religions.

If they are still alive, maybe they should track down the very elderly editors of the Dandy from when I was a kid as it had a character called Mustafa Camel.

He did the same stupid things as all the other characters, but I see it now, it was a deliberate slur on their Prophet.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hmm.....I still prefer Dolly myself...

Or perhaps one of these for AtW?

Comment

Working...
                  X