• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK The Apprentice 2010 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm alive. Thats my drive. I'm alive!
    Thats my drive, to succeed to my maximum and use some of that success to help others..... where appropriate

Gareth Cheeseman must be is his mentor.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Is he the one who said he owned a telecommunications company, yet wanted to ditch it and be an employee?

Perhaps he meant this:

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by From the Dick in the Video View Post
        People like me intimidate me
        WTF!?!?!
        You are intimidated by brainless, clueless fu<kwits who need help to wipe their 'kin own arse??

Where do they dig these people up from?

Shirley an "Audition" like that should see you excluded from..... well excluded from the genepool seems harsh...... but fair!

Comment

There's a guy who was described as 'Head of communications' (unemployed), now I don't want to sound pedantic but he's really just a unemployed guy with communication skills shirley?

The other one that made me laugh was the dizzy blonde who put forward the team name of 'winning women' only to be told that wouldn't work when men joined the team, "oh yeah".

Last edited by gingerjedi; 7 October 2010, 09:18.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            There's a guy who was described as 'Head of communications' (unemployed), now I don't want to sound pedantic but he's really just a unemployed guy with communication skills shirley?

The other one that made me laugh was the dizzy blonde who put forward the team name of 'winning women' only to be told that wouldn't work when men joined the team, "oh yeah".

Winning!! Ahhhh I thought she said Whining.......

What was I thinking

Comment

SurAllen or is it LrdAllen now. Anyway - I felt he fired the wrong man. That unemployed chap was already out of his depth. The two other twits are the usual salesman type - Surallen must have though he was looking in a mirror!
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Would it be in-appropriate, at this early stage, to comment on the female contestants fitness?

Top 3 as below.

Sandeesh Samra
                Career: Recruitment Consultant
                Hometown: Nottingham

Liz Locke
                Career: Investment Banker
                Hometown: Birmingham

Paloma Vivanco
                Career: Senior Marketing Manager
                Hometown: London

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Would it be in-appropriate, at this early stage, to comment on the female contestants fitness?
                  Yes it would be entirely in-appropriate!!

(Well done!! )

Comment

Tonight, Lord Sugar tasks the candidates with creating a brand new beach accessory, before pitching their product to three big retailers.
                    Any chance the ladies team will be in bikinis?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                      Any chance the ladies team will be in bikinis?
                      Who is for the chop then?

Get your votes in early!
                      Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                      Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Working...
                      X