• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Official CUK The Apprentice 2010 thread"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    BOBFOC

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Has her cleaning business gone....errm...bust?

Good work.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Has her cleaning business gone....errm...bust?

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post

May I say - post of the day!

Tone

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Wowsers!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Wikipedia says ISP can also be be Internet Services/Protocols. I don't think it gets Mr. Viglen off the hook.
    Absolutely not. In the case of a company, a company cannot be a protocol, but it can be a provider.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Wikipedia says ISP can also be be Internet Services/Protocols. I don't think it gets Mr. Viglen off the hook.

Shame Stuart Vs Claude was edited so short, that should've been the highlight.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Case in point: The interviewer referring to an ISP as an internet service protocol.
    That was SB's 'headshot' chance, I was surprised he didn't take it.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Funniest moment was when Baggs got fired and the camera panned to Stellas face. She was trying not to give away any emotion i.e. laugh.

The camera then panned to Joanna and Chris who both had a look of sheer terror on their faces as if they were about to be executed.

BTW, think Baggs got exactly what he deserved - he's spent the whole process coming out with a load of tosh, doesn't know how to talk to people and is abrasive and really is a child - he reminded me of the other famous child like entrepreneur:

Last edited by Clippy; 16 December 2010, 14:21.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Case in point: The interviewer referring to an ISP as an internet service protocol.
    Oi! Stop reading my mind!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Was anyone else surprised by Sugar's technology expert (the guy who runs Viglen) saying that he knew that ISP = Internet Service Protocol and kept referring to broadband as broadcom ?

When he asserted that he knew what he's talking about, I'd have loved Baggs to pick him up on these and retort 'clearly you don't' !

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    He does come across as a bit of a knob but I thought he was stitched up last night, the license issue was blown way out of proportion IMO. That viglen guy was out of his depth, SB pwned him.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Would anyone press the issue with Claude when he ignores offers of a handshake?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
    Feck....it's taking an age to load....

No....Internet explorer cannot display the webpage....

Obviously hasn't got the bandwidth.
    Works fine for me. More interesting, is the official Director's Blog by Stewie himself: BlueWave Communications Ltd

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Stella VS Chris.

Stella to win I think.
    Should have thought so. My prediction was Stella and Jamie, or Stella & Chris, to make it through. I quite liked Jamie, surprised he screwed up the interviews.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Stuart Bags

Still got more balls than most of this board
    put together. You wish you had 10% of the Brand.

Stella VS Chris.

Stella to win I think.
    When it was pointed out that he was the only technically minded candidate LS told him that his interviewers said he was full of tulip.

He does come across as a bit of a knob but I thought he was stitched up last night, the license issue was blown way out of proportion IMO. That viglen guy was out of his depth, SB pwned him.
    Last edited by gingerjedi; 16 December 2010, 08:06.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X