• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well...would you employ her?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I assume that someone is impressed by all that metalwork and tattoo tulip, or she wouldn't have done it.

But to me it just says "Look what a tw@t I am". Next!
    Pity really because if she didn't have all that garbage attached she wouldn't be so bad looking on the grand scale of things (no, I'm not interested).
    Last edited by Saddo; 26 September 2010, 17:50. Reason: Removed offensive comment

Comment

Originally posted by Saddo View Post
      That's quite offensive.
      Last edited by Moscow Mule; 26 September 2010, 19:02. Reason: Removing removed quote
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

As Zippy said. Okish if not for those studs. Quite Horrible.

Mind you, the fashion is a boon to us older sorts who frequently wake up covered in new cancerous lumps anyway. No need for cosmetic surgery, we just spray them with silver paint and immediately look cool.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          That's quite offensive.
          Agreed. Rape has nothing to do with sex and shouldn't be discussed in the same context.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

That's quite offensive.
            Disagreed.

Saddo. Don't let certain posters and bedwetters let you believe that cracking a joke albeit near the knuckle got them all hot and bothered and that you are wrong to do so.

Nice edge to your posts so far don't let anyone curb it. If you get it really wrong a moderator will adjust it for.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Disagreed.

Saddo. Don't let certain posters and bedwetters let you believe that cracking a joke albeit near the knuckle got them all hot and bothered and that you are wrong to do so.

Nice edge to your posts so far don't let anyone curb it. If you get it really wrong a moderator will adjust it for.
              there speaks a man who jerks off in the shower squealing like a piggy, imagining he's starring in a 'deliverance' scene

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                there speaks a man who jerks off in the shower squealing like a piggy, imagining he's starring in a 'deliverance' scene

Are you back from your riveting trip abroad and finished 'blogging' it on CUK?

I suppose for someone who's never travelled then the idea of documenting their dull travel must seem like the ultimate travel diary onanism.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Disagreed.

Cockdocker.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Cockdocker.
                    That's quite offensive.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      That's quite offensive.
                      I know. I meant it too.

Comment

Working...
                      X