• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Well...would you employ her?"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    A woman with 30 tattoos claims she was told to ''put a bag over her head'' when she went for a job interview.

Hayley O'Neil

Suppose she could always work in a factory... 'cept we don't have many of those these days!
    Does she have any particular skills that might mitigate her muntingness?

PhD in Microbiology? MSc in Particle Physics? GCSE A* Metalwork?

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Yeah take the metal work out, longsleeved high-collared blouse and she's good to go.

I have a mate who has loads of visible piercings and a couple of BIG tats, he teaches chemistry in an all girls school. :-)

I'm not big into piercing at all but I always take my ear-ring out for interviews, first impressions and all that.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Well I think she is a munter, with or without the metalwork!!

Just saying!!

She speaks very highly of you too, SB!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Well I think she is a munter, with or without the metalwork!!

Just saying!!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    AtW, I think you got the wrong end of the stick.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    So it's a shame she'd rather look like something out of Doctor Who.

So she was actually gunning for Billy Piper's looks:

Last edited by AtW; 26 September 2010, 21:56.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddo View Post
    Pity really because if she didn't have all that garbage attached she wouldn't be so bad looking on the grand scale of things
    Totally agree. So it's a shame she'd rather look like something out of Doctor Who.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I used to call this "riding shotgun"... hey ho...Plus ça change, plus c'est la même
    Bleeding Frogs!!!

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    I suppose for Blackburn she is attractive

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    In that case. I am offended. Ive never snipped anyones cock let alone sneaked a peek at a urinal. Remove it this instance or I instruct my solicitors to go for £25m for hurt feelings!!!
    Good luck. See you in court.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Urban dictionary definition.

It's my new favourite insult.
    someone who assists a friend in getting pussy, where said friend's dick is the boat and the pussy is the dock.
    I used to call this "riding shotgun"... hey ho...Plus ça change, plus c'est la même

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

In that case. I am offended. Ive never snipped anyones cock let alone sneaked a peek at a urinal. Remove it this instance or I instruct my solicitors to go for £25m for hurt feelings!!!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied

MF is someone who docks(snips) cocks. ?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I was going to describe him as a bit of a prick (or possibly a even a Nob) but I will reserve judgement until we get to know him a bit better.
    know as in the Biblical sense of the word?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Cockdocker.
    I admit I had to look it up - to which usage are you alluding to?

MF is someone who assists a friend in getting pussy, where said friend's dick is the boat and the pussy is the dock.

Or

MF is someone who docks(snips) cocks. ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X