• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Commonwealth Games again; luxury in Bobland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post
    I love threads like this, it gives you a license to be racist

thats what the games are all about , fool. Its designed to promote racism,in all its forms, designed to identify the biggest and best racists.
    I personally am interested in the 400m.I used to be good at that, thats what I call a race.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      thats what the games are all about , fool. Its designed to promote racism,in all its forms, designed to identify the biggest and best racists.
      I personally am interested in the 400m.I used to be good at that, thats what I call a race.
      Good points. Putting one over the white tyrants is these games' raison d'etre, and the 400m is "The Mankiller".

Comment

But this thread is not about race, it is about the results of bribery, nepotism and incompetence. Laughably so, as long as you haven't got to go there yourself.

Comment

Apparently the F1 set up is going fine because the Indian government isn't involved.

I wonder if they are using child labour as well.............
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Good points. Putting one over the white tyrants is these games' raison d'etre, and the 400m is "The Mankiller".
            400 metre hurdles is even more painful.

Most painful of the lot is probably the '800 metres for Dengue Fever sufferers'; the Kenyans might have an advantage in that one.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

But this thread is not about race, it is about the results of bribery, nepotism and incompetence. Laughably so, as long as you haven't got to go there yourself.
              whs

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                400 metre hurdles is even more painful.

Most painful of the lot is probably the '800 metres for Dengue Fever sufferers'; the Kenyans might have an advantage in that one.

Actually I'd agree about 400m hurdles, even though I've never raced one. The thought of having to leap hurdles with the red mist and legs like jelly...

I've raced 800m which was OK but I was a longer distance runner and I never had Dengue Fever. Is that mandatory now?

Comment

I've raced 800m which was OK but I was a longer distance runner and I never had Dengue Fever. Is that mandatory now?
                  Not mandatory, but seeing as it's being held in Delhi during a dengue outbreak, probable.

I once ran a 800m at a student athletics team meet. We needed a few more points to win the meet, the middle distance chappy had stubbed his toe in the shower, and someone had to do it. Team captain said 'Mich, you can't be tired, all you've done is chuck that iron ball five times'.

I swore that day I would never, ever run the 800 metres again.

Comment

Working...
                  X