• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie Hunting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I have been piecing this together for ages and believe I have the CUK sockie hierarchy completely figured out.

I am in fact admin, administrator is my sockie along with MF, SAS and AtW.

The only other original posters on here is Drewster, NickFitz, Boudica and Mary Poppins.

Drewster has HAB, Wodewick and DimPrawn.

Nick has written fembots Pogle (his best work I think) and dooohg.

Boudica and Mary Poppins mistakenly thinks this is mumsnet. (Sssssh)

All the rest are the product of a random signal generator project written in Visual Ada ++ I was working on that went badly badly wrong. Take SofaKingdom for example. Essentially a memory leak churning out pages and pages of bollux and slowing the server down.

I'm my own sockie
    Me, me, me...

Comment

I have been piecing this together for ages and believe I have the CUK sockie hierarchy completely figured out.

The only other original posters on here is Drewster, NickFitz, Boudica and Mary Poppins.

All the rest are the product of a random signal generator project written in Visual Ada ++ I was working on that went badly badly wrong. Take SofaKingdom for example. Essentially a memory leak churning out pages and pages of bollux and slowing the server down.

You're not the brightest of posters are you?

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurBigot View Post
        You're not the brightest of posters are you?
        root@suityou01> kill 14589

That's the last we'll here of that process. Sorry chaps.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

root@suityou01> kill 14589

That's the last we'll here of that process. Sorry chaps.

root@spodnet>kill -9 14589

Comment

Wouldn't a fembot claim to be female? Otherwise it would just be a sockpuppet.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Am I? Frack, I feel so dirty.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Drewster must have some serious personality disorder problems to run three sockies with such different views on everything so well!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  I'm my own sockie
                  Who's sockie am I then? I'm confused
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Who's sockie am I then? I'm confused
                    Spartacus?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                      Spartacus?
                      I thought you were Spartacus? I can't be your sockie, I'd have noticed your hand up my arse at the pub in Manchester.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X