• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A New Menace...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    double threads
    He was trying to stop people seeing my exposure of his terrorist activities. Thanks to RH, he has been foiled

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Ask someone technical to help you. I think you've got away with winging the mod thing so far.
      It's ok - I worked it out. I don't think anyone noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        It's ok - I worked it out. I don't think anyone noticed.
        Forgive me if you think I am speaking out of turn but why can't you implement some kind of hashing algorithm to prevent the multiple submission of the same post?

To those of you just joining this thread,you'll be interested to know that earlier in the evening I managed to submit a thread with the same title and body twice. Tssk It's an utter shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
          Forgive me if you think I am speaking out of turn but why can't you implement some kind of hashing algorithm to prevent the multiple submission of the same post?

To those of you just joining this thread,you'll be interested to know that earlier in the evening I managed to submit a thread with the same title and body twice. Tssk It's an utter shambles.
          Complain here

vBulletin - vBulletin Community Forum - Projects
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Thankyou. I actually posted my suggestion in the new forum feedback forum.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
              Thankyou. I actually posted my suggestion in the new forum feedback forum.
              Reply thereto. If you kept track of what your sockpuppets were doing in which tab, you wouldn't have these problems

Comment

come on you lot - you are supposed to be technically savvy

if the checkout ladies with the lovebites can manage it surely so can you......

I never have problems - so I probably should think of a career chaneg to checkout bloke (lovebites optional)

probably

Comment

Working...
                X