• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay for London!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for London!

Opps...just saw the other thread!

Which one, bombs or olympics?

threaded in "Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself." mode
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Hey! Somebody else who likes to quote from Clint Eastwood films!

PS I hope you take care if you ride that horse of your daughter's. A bloke I knew who was eclectic had a fit while riding one and cracked his skull.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Which one, bombs or olympics?

threaded in "Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself." mode
        On Wednesday I was thinking "yes...theres another £20k on my house". Then on Thursday I was thinking "well there we go, £20k has just fallen off my house".

Mailman

Comment

Working...
        X