• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Yay for London!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Yay for London!"

Collapse

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Which one, bombs or olympics?

threaded in "Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself." mode
    On Wednesday I was thinking "yes...theres another £20k on my house". Then on Thursday I was thinking "well there we go, £20k has just fallen off my house".

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Hey! Somebody else who likes to quote from Clint Eastwood films!

PS I hope you take care if you ride that horse of your daughter's. A bloke I knew who was eclectic had a fit while riding one and cracked his skull.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Which one, bombs or olympics?

threaded in "Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself." mode

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Yay for London!

Yay for London!

Opps...just saw the other thread!

Working...
X