• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortified

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I don't mean to steal your thunder here, but my colleagues saw my arse. I win.
    look,
    you go to the beach or the baths, people see your bikini bum.
    your skirt gets hooked into your waistband ? people see your bikini bum

whats the big deal ? maybe the context was a bit wrong, or maybe you dont like your dad / boss seeing your bikini bum, but hey, its not the end of the world.

Unless you were sporting a butt plug, or showing the wire from your love-eggs, I really wouldnt worry

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

o Mary, I do feel for you, about ten years ago, the split in the back of my dress had torn and my pale pudgy thighs were on display (was wearing the stockings / suspenders etc etc) and an oik from the help desk told me with a stupid look on his face

they are nice but they might not always save you from embarrassment ...

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
        o Mary, I do feel for you, about ten years ago, the split in the back of my dress had torn and my pale pudgy thighs were on display (was wearing the stockings / suspenders etc etc) and an oik from the help desk told me with a stupid look on his face,

I was slightly disconcerted at first, but then a warm glow began spread and I felt a dampness in my crotch. her nipples stood out like chapel pegs as she wondered what the IT oik would do to her... she panted hard as their bodies melded together and all thoughts of data normalisation fled from her mind

steady on girl !!

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
          o Mary, I do feel for you, about ten years ago, the split in the back of my dress had torn and my pale pudgy thighs were on display (was wearing the stockings / suspenders etc etc) and an oik from the help desk told me with a stupid look on his face

Thanks, I now have an image of Big Daddy in my head.

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

She whispered to me that actually, my skirt was tucked into my knickers.

The entire office more or less, faces the open plan kitchen.

I ran across Victoria station a couple of months ago with my skirt tucked into my knickers. Sure I caught some bloke smirking but just felt puzzled, and I was thinking "wow, isn't it weird wearing skirts, I can feel such a draft" (I live in trousers at work and jeans at the weekend).

Then when I finally caught the train I wanted I realised the draft was due to my skirt being tucked up At least I never I had to see those people again, if it was the office it would have slayed me, I can feel your pain.

I have also walked around at oval station with tissue hanging out of the back of my jeans. Some bloke came up and whispered to me. I'd done the same to some bloke earlier in the day as he'd been walking around Soho with tissue trailing behind him, he'd been mortified... and I'd thought "yeah, would never happen to me, you must be really dumb to not realise that."

Comment

I don't mean to steal your thunder here, but my colleagues saw my arse. I win.
                So, they'll probably be confirming the twelve month extension tomorrow - double win!

but this is my 18581st post - PALI!
                Last edited by NickFitz; 26 August 2010, 03:04.

Comment

Working...
                X