• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thicko the Bear or what?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    It's probably the dyslexics again. The night before that they were attacking warehouses and other places of elvis and the trepidations of santa.

Comment

Two dyslexic skiers. One says let's zig zag down the slope.
      No, the other one says, its zag zig.
      Tell you what says the first, lets ask this fella.
      Excuse me sir when going down the slope, do you zig zag or zag zig?
      No idea he says, I'm a toboganist.

In that case can I have 20 B&H?

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
        Monday, 24 October 2005

The Central Scrutinizer, how does it feel to be in a state of perpetual excitement for 5 years?
        Since I gave up mt ST at United I am in heaven

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          2000! You're right! Wonder why it's number 8 on the most popular list just above news on the proposed tube drivers strike?
          Simply because that list shows what news stories people are reading, and if a lot of people read an old story it will appear there. Perhaps it was linked to in an article in the paper today, so a lot of people have gone to have a look. If that list only includes news stories, the original article that linked to it wouldn't show up there if it was an editorial or a column or some such.

This is the same trap the Mail (and MF) fell into on Sunday with the BBC News site.

Comment

Hey!!! It's up no 7 now!
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I was looking for what link started it. Can't find but at least it wasn't just me falling into the trap!!!!!!!!! Someone else did same thing yesterday.

British vigilantes leave dictionary at home, make paediatricians life hell - NeoGAF

And another:

http://topsy.com/twitter/crndffy
              Last edited by xoggoth; 24 August 2010, 23:15.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
              X