• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Garden office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Missus back next weekend, ....
    Blimey, I didn't realise it took so long to order a puncture repair kit. No wonder your love life has been flat for a while.

Comment

This is the one - there is a demonstration model with loads of extras for a lot less that I am considering. The 3m circular version for the corner of my garden.

ECO HAB Homes. Design range for dome prefabricated buildings

Plenty of space for the champagne fridge.....
      ECO HAB - Please note: It has nothing to do with me. I think it's a mad idea.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

She does like things al-fresco, so this could be a perfect pad come to think of it......
        You're like the annoying kid at school who talks about masturbating too much.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Yes, he is one of the bedwetters.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Yes, he is one of the bedwetters.
            No. He is a bedwetters imaginary friend. But without the Blue Box.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow

She does like things al-fresco, so this could be a perfect pad come to think of it......
              Be fair though, they do share one thing in common - It's all a novelty to them.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

He's like El duder but without the imagination. (I hope)

Comment

Did you go to an all-girls school?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X