• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Garden office

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Garden office"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    You're like the annoying kid at school who talks about masturbating too much.
    Did you go to an all-girls school?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    He's like El duder but without the imagination. (I hope)

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Originally posted by Wilmslow

She does like things al-fresco, so this could be a perfect pad come to think of it......
    Be fair though, they do share one thing in common - It's all a novelty to them.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Yes, he is one of the bedwetters.
    No. He is a bedwetters imaginary friend. But without the Blue Box.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Yes, he is one of the bedwetters.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    She does like things al-fresco, so this could be a perfect pad come to think of it......

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    This is the one - there is a demonstration model with loads of extras for a lot less that I am considering. The 3m circular version for the corner of my garden.

ECO HAB Homes. Design range for dome prefabricated buildings

Plenty of space for the champagne fridge.....
    ECO HAB - Please note: It has nothing to do with me. I think it's a mad idea.

Leave a comment:

• rsingh
    replied
    Missus back next weekend, ....
    Blimey, I didn't realise it took so long to order a puncture repair kit. No wonder your love life has been flat for a while.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    guess that is relative to the size of one's domecile

Milan.
    I think your dome-cile must be pea-sized.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    It's quieter it helps dull the sound of the kids..

guess that is relative to the size of one's domecile

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    So it's a shed. How is that better than sitting inside the house?
    It's quieter it helps dull the sound of the kids.

Or in Wilmslows case the one tied up in his garage.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    So it's a shed. How is that better than sitting inside the house?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    What's a garden office? I'm picturing you sitting at a desk on your lawn... is it the same as building a conservatory?

I work from home a lot, not sure I;d want to work outside. Setting up a workstation to work from bed is my dream.
    This is the one - there is a demonstration model with loads of extras for a lot less that I am considering. The 3m circular version for the corner of my garden.

ECO HAB Homes. Design range for dome prefabricated buildings

Plenty of space for the champagne fridge.....

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    What's a garden office? I'm picturing you sitting at a desk on your lawn... is it the same as building a conservatory?

I work from home a lot, not sure I;d want to work outside. Setting up a workstation to work from bed is my dream.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    I'm sure she appreciates you telling everybody.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X