• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Menelaus up to his old tricks...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menelaus up to his old tricks...

Craig Colclough ingratiated himself on this forum as "Chasing the Aurora" with a fraudulant attempt to single-handedly walk to the north pole for charity. He made various claims about his military background and was found out. He fell off the CUK radar for a while before re-registering as Menelaus and changing his name by deed poll. When he was sentenced to serve time in prison I deduced that Menelaus and Chasing-the-Aurora were one and the same.

It appears that Craig rather than learning his lesson has created a new persona and supposedly run 10k for a charity that has no record of him registering.

I have never had contact with his ex-wife and no desire to do so.

Originally posted by pinched from ARRSE
    Race number : 19129
    Registered under the usual name : John Christiansen
    Links to pics : Marathon Photos --- 2010 ASICS British 10k London Run (for anyone interested)
    Looks like "Helen"/Georgina isn't too impressed.

Originally posted by ARRSE
    Of course he has. The one fundamental aspect to Craig, is that he cannot cope with being alone. He needs to shine in someone else's eyes and craves the company. He'll be active on a string of dating web sites and web forums, he'll have a selection of women he's chatting to/has met up with, then go with whom ever he assesses to have the best chance of staying with him and believing him.

Otherwise he's left alone with his thoughts, and after everything he's done I probably wouldn't fancy that much either.
    Last edited by SupremeSpod; 21 July 2010, 22:03.

What actually did he do wrong here?

Comment

We all exaggerate every now and then.

I sometimes pretend to be a contractor.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        What actually did he do wrong here?
        Erm something similar to the other post you're currently objecting to.

Get your story straight. You object to a Palestinian lying to get in someones knickers but not a good old Scot?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          We all exaggerate every now and then.

I sometimes pretend to be a contractor.
          You are a contractor, just not a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Erm something similar to the other post you're currently objecting to.

Get your story straight. You object to a Palestinian lying to get in someones knickers but not a good old Scot?
            In this instance, what did he do wrong here?

I do not believe his burd anymore than him, if that helps, I think they are 2 cheeks on the same arse if you ask me.

Comment

In this instance, what did he do wrong here?

I do not believe his burd anymore than him, if that helps, I think they are 2 cheeks on the same arse if you ask me.
              I'm not asking you, you're drunk and belligerent, again.

Comment

Are you dipping his ex?

How did you find this information in you OP?

Do you really think we care about him running a race and what his daft ex thinks?

Comment

Give it up old dog

Comment

Are you dipping his ex?

How did you find this information in you OP?

Do you really think we care about him running a race and what his daft ex thinks?
                    Well butcher boy, you're entitled to your own opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were Menelaus with your fake degrees and certificates spouting your crap about how highly qualified you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X