• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Menelaus up to his old tricks...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I don't know her at all as you've probably deduced by trawling through her previous posts on this forum.

As for your supposed education, prove it.
    That really pisses you off. It's why I keep going for it and you keep coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
      Good on that man for completing the race and reaching a goal; finally something you can be truely proud of.
      I'd prefer to see pictures of him at 100m intervals throughout the whole race distance before I'm willing to believe he did the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        In this specific case?
        What specific case? Encounter an arsehole in a pub, drop him. Next.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          What specific case? Encounter an arsehole in a pub, drop him. Next.

This case, as in the running of the race.

I am asking why spod(Churchill) has to always side with his wife and how he knows how to get quotes from her from the internet at the drop of a hat.

Comment

This case, as in the running of the race.

I am asking why spod(Churchill) has to always side with his wife and how he knows how to get quotes from her from the internet at the drop of a hat.
            You have an issue with the pooch which has got nothing to do with the thread in general and as we can see degenerates into a I've got a bigger dick than you argument.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

You have an issue with the pooch which has got nothing to do with the thread in general and as we can see degenerates into a I've got a bigger dick than you argument.

Well what relevence did churchill have to bring the story of him running a 10k to the forum?

If he can give a good answer to that then I will stop going at him on this thread that he started.

Comment

Well what relevence did churchill have to bring the story of him running a 10k to the forum?

If he can give a good answer to that then I will stop going at him on this thread that he started.
                Having a go at the serial liar is much more fun than listening to you two having a pissing contest. Take it to PM or give it a rest.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Having a go at the serial liar is much more fun than listening to you two having a pissing contest. Take it to PM or give it a rest.
                  Having a go at a current poster is much more fun than chatting about a serial liar that has not posted on this site for ages. I know what I want to do.

And it has a context, spod calls me a serial liar.

Comment

Having a go at a current poster is much more fun than chatting about a serial liar that has not posted on this site for ages. I know what I want to do.

And it has a context, spod calls me a serial liar.
                    How do you know he hasn't posted?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

How do you know he hasn't posted?
                      If you can prove he had then that will be proof for me.

Until evidence is found I stand by my statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X