• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nervous breakdown advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    If CM is one of Spod's sockies there's a whole episode of Jerry Springer that will write itself.

I thought it was an episode from 'All Creatures Great and Small' where CM was a rather good interpretation on Lynda Bellingham's character.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

ACG&S ----> Lynda Bellingham -----> Oxo cubes ----> Oxo tower

hmmmmm I see what you're trying to do here.

Bad Threaded.

Comment

I am no ones Sockie...

PL
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

/Tries looking innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            /Tries looking innocent. Fails miserably...

FTFY

Oh and Threaded, I have two logins on here which is still less than you. Full marks on the "Gricerboy" sockie. It has you written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Is there any point of recovery from this?

I was thinking of Teleflora……..
              I am thinking not...

I would definitely back off for a while.

There's likely not a great deal you can do to help her, so let her know you're there if she needs you, but back off until she's got her head sorted.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                I am thinking not...

I would definitely back off for a while.

There's likely not a great deal you can do to help her, so let her know you're there if she needs you, but back off until she's got her head sorted.
                She needs to see a Psockchiatrist
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sounds like a dodgy one, I would kick it loose if you can find an alternative. Women are generally a bit mad but one like this is a slippery slope to a bad place.
                  Leave the door open if you have to, then cut contact, worst thing you can do is fuss, ask if she is ok, tell her to snap out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
                    Sounds like a dodgy one, I would kick it loose if you can find an alternative. Women are generally a bit mad but one like this is a slippery slope to a bad place.
                    Leave the door open if you have to, then cut contact, worst thing you can do is fuss, ask if she is ok, tell her to snap out of it.
                    Yeah mate, that really will get you knifed!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                      She has been shutting me out, and her brother she is very close to going into dark and mysterious mode, telling me how upset and spaces out and tearful she is.
                      Did she go to a hen do on the weekend? Maybe she is saveloy obsessed.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X