• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rampaging gunman sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When they kick out your front door
    How ya goner go
    With your hands on your head
    Or on the trigger of your gun

Clash :- Guns of Brixton

My guess, trigger of his gun
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

The police have set up an exclusion zone around a house for the last 15 minutes; he's obviously decided to have a tulip at home before getting on Ryanair; saves a few bob.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        The police have set up an exclusion zone around a house for the last 15 minutes; he's obviously decided to have a tulip at home before getting on Ryanair; saves a few bob.
        How much is the house worth?
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Eek, I live in Durham City; where the prison is located right in the city centre. Think he's legged it back to Newcastle or somewhere, hopefully.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            Really sad, sounds like a guy who's been pushed that little too far by the "Family Courts". Don't quite get it why he's targeting Police officers, they were only following procedure.
            Classic case of someone who feels he's lost control of his life and now in a sort of perverted way he's taking control back and in his eyes not going down without a fight and dying with his boots on so to speak. Very sad for all concerned, these family courts can be very perfidous and by their nature secretive.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Right they just have to shoot him now and I win.

Come on the police.

Comment

Why does nobody ever win the shoutout with the police, or at least make a decent fight of it? Much less exciting.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Right they just have to shoot him now and I win.

Come on the police.
                  I just hope there are no Brazilians walking through the area right now.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

What I find odd is the 30 page letter that he 'hand delivered' to the police. I also find it odd that I find the letter odd given the rest of his behaviour...
                    Loopy Loo

Comment

Oh, and I put 300 on Germany to win tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                      X