• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Question for the Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Unfortunately for HAB I'm not, as if I was he could feel like a virgin again
    Ok, you're not gay. Are you 12?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      We-aww, we-aww, we-always call you that!!

And for the right reasons I have no doubt, although I'll pass on the handjob thanks.
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Ok, you're not gay. Are you 12?
        My care worker reckons I might reach the mental capacity of a 10 yr old when I'm fifty.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          You're supposed to stir their soul, not their giblets.
          First snigger of the day, thank you sir.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

PissPod is not Elvis, you don't have to laugh at his jokes to try and be in the 'in crowd'

HTH
            Oi Gibbon, spare the fool some pity!

Sometimes it pays to be charitable.

And while we're on the subject, you really must have issues if you have to keep harping on about the size of your cock.

I initially put this down to the fact that you were looking for Narnia. Now that you've told us that you're not gay I attribute it to the fact that you're a juvenile pillock who's spent too much time watching Beavis and Butthead.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              I initially put this down to the fact that you were looking for Narnia. Now that you've told us that you're not gay I attribute it to the fact that you're a juvenile pillock who's spent too much time watching Beavis and Butthead.
              You've only just realised !!! FFS you're thicker then the product of a SY01 and SAS gene pool.

BTW I have a big cock.

Comment

Strange that most of the replies to this thread are men. I only see two girlies who replied (if Boudica IS a girl?)
                Come on Zippy et al... how do you feel about willies
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

BTW I have am a big cock.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Strange that most of the replies to this thread are men. I only see two girlies who replied (if Boudica IS a girl?)
                    Come on Zippy et al... how do you feel about willies
                    Maybe we need a poll.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      Maybe we need a pull.
                      FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X