• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A Question for the Girls"

Collapse

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    You're never alone with a willy.
    No, but they can still turn you down .......

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I feel you chaps are obsessed with them. Now why is that ...?
    You're never alone with a willy.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Strange that most of the replies to this thread are men. I only see two girlies who replied (if Boudica IS a girl?)
    Come on Zippy et al... how do you feel about willies
    I feel you chaps are obsessed with them. Now why is that ...?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    BTW, If you are feeling inadequate, there are things you can do about it:

Linky

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Maybe we need a pull.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Strange that most of the replies to this thread are men. I only see two girlies who replied (if Boudica IS a girl?)
    Maybe we need a poll.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    BTW I have am a big cock.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    I initially put this down to the fact that you were looking for Narnia. Now that you've told us that you're not gay I attribute it to the fact that you're a juvenile pillock who's spent too much time watching Beavis and Butthead.
    You've only just realised !!! FFS you're thicker then the product of a SY01 and SAS gene pool.

BTW I have a big cock.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    PissPod is not Elvis, you don't have to laugh at his jokes to try and be in the 'in crowd'

HTH
    Oi Gibbon, spare the fool some pity!

Sometimes it pays to be charitable.

And while we're on the subject, you really must have issues if you have to keep harping on about the size of your cock.

I initially put this down to the fact that you were looking for Narnia. Now that you've told us that you're not gay I attribute it to the fact that you're a juvenile pillock who's spent too much time watching Beavis and Butthead.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You're supposed to stir their soul, not their giblets.
    First snigger of the day, thank you sir.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Ok, you're not gay. Are you 12?
    My care worker reckons I might reach the mental capacity of a 10 yr old when I'm fifty.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    We-aww, we-aww, we-always call you that!!

And for the right reasons I have no doubt, although I'll pass on the handjob thanks.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Unfortunately for HAB I'm not, as if I was he could feel like a virgin again
    Ok, you're not gay. Are you 12?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    PissPod is not Elvis, you don't have to laugh at his jokes to try and be in the 'in crowd'

HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X