• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Luck Andy M. - History awaits!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    How come Spain (42 million) can produce such a good tennis player and the UK (62 million?) can't?
    Only two countries have currently got players that good. Murray is #4 in the world which is pretty good when you consider how many countries there are.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      How come Spain (42 million) can produce such a good tennis player and the UK (62 million?) can't? Football too - I doubt more than a couple of England players would make the Spanish team? Is it perhaps because we indulge in too many sports? Small countries like Croatia or Portugal also seem to hold their own against us some of the time.
      Have you not noticed how all the public tennis courts are constantly booked when the Spanish kids come over on the summer exchange? They like tennis more than we do.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Of course you do, but that is down to the fact that you are the small-minded sockpuppet of a lamebrained racist bigot.

HTH but IDI
        Of course, how did you know.

I'll put you in the - 'I'm brave cos i can say these things whilst hiding in my bedroom as it makes me appear all hard' internet category

Comment

Did you know Andy scoured more points through out the match.. he deserved better. Nadal got the point when it mattered time after time, the margin between them was small nonetheless an exciting game to watch. As others have said if you're going to loose, loosing to Nadal is the way to go,
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Hahahaha! Im well chuffed that anti English, scottish twat got mullered! Im even more chuffed he's absolutely gutted at doing his 'best' and knowing he was still well beaten.

Britain's 'number 1'? You're having a laff. Scotland can keep him.

Enjoy the beach.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Did you know Andy scoured more points through out the match.. he deserved better. Nadal got the point when it mattered time after time, the margin between them was small nonetheless an exciting game to watch. As others have said if you're going to loose, loosing to Nadal is the way to go,
              Maybe Nadal's superiority on the day lies in his ability to focus on and direct his energies into the things that matter?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Have you not noticed how all the public tennis courts are constantly booked when the Spanish kids come over on the summer exchange? They like tennis more than we do.
                It's cos they is rubbish at football. Oh wait.....

It's cos their economy is a mess and they can't afford playstations.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by downsouth View Post
                  Of course, how did you know.

I'll put you in the - 'I'm brave cos i can say these things whilst hiding in my bedroom as it makes me appear all hard' internet category
                  You can put me wherever you please. Should the day ever dawn when I care a toss about your feeble-minded opinion, I'll be sure to let you know.

Now off back in the sockdrawer with you.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                    Hahahaha! Im well chuffed that anti English, scottish twat got mullered! Im even more chuffed he's absolutely gutted at doing his 'best' and knowing he was still well beaten.

Britain's 'number 1'? You're having a laff. Scotland can keep him.

Enjoy the beach.
                    I am sure he is losing loads of sleep over your feelings.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

<snigger>

6-4, 7-6 (8-6), 6-4 well done Nadal
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X