• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Luck Andy M. - History awaits!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stuck £50 on Murray on Betfair.

Best of luck to him.

Comment

Slightly better than 6-1 for Murray to win over 5 sets at the moment.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I don't know if not having betfair in work is a good thing or a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          whs +1
          Baaaa....baaaaa....bigot alert!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Just stuck £50 on Murray on Betfair.

Best of luck to him.
            Why didn't you just burn the money and be done with it?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I see the useless Scotsman has lost the first set.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Why didn't you just burn the money and be done with it?
                Where would the fun in that be?

Why don't you just pour your expensive scotch down the pan?

It just a little punt to liven up a sport I wouldn't normally watch.

Comment

Oh well.................unlucky Andy. On the day you lost to the better player. Ultimately, the form book could not be ignored.
                  On the plus side, if you have to lose to someone then losing to Nadal is probably the way to go. A great player and a nice guy too.
                  My forecast, Murray will probably look back on a career that includes only 1 or 2 Grand Slam wins, but that in itself will be quite an achievement and will act as a boost for the sport in our country as a whole for a long time to come.
                  Anyway, all the best to Rafa in the Final.............and roll on next year!
                  Now............when does the Footy season start again proper? Getting a bit fed up with all these summer sports!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    My forecast, Murray will probably look back on a career that includes only 1 or 2 Grand Slam wins, but that in itself will be quite an achievement and will act as a boost for the sport in our country as a whole for a long time to come.
                    Crikey, you been drinking, too much time in the sun?

I hope the %$%^& wins naff all!!

Comment

Originally posted by downsouth View Post
                      Crikey, you been drinking, too much time in the sun?

I hope the %$%^& wins naff all!!
                      Of course you do, but that is down to the fact that you are the small-minded sockpuppet of a lamebrained racist bigot.

HTH but IDI

Comment

Working...
                      X