• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Luck Andy M. - History awaits!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else notice that "Becks", there with his son, had got his lad to wear a "Red and white" set of wristbands a la Andy Murray?
    Always had a bit of time for him, he just always struck me as someone who had his patriotic priorities firmly in place.
    Well done Becks.........Respect!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Did anyone else notice that "Becks", there with his son, had got his lad to wear a "Red and white" set of wristbands a la Andy Murray?
      Always had a bit of time for him, he just always struck me as someone who had his patriotic priorities firmly in place.
      Well done Becks.........Respect!!

No but I did notice that Five Live kept going on about how Beckham was in the crown, and has been to the toilet and bought his sun an ice cream! FFS!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        No but I did notice that Five Live kept going on about how Beckham was in the crown, and has been to the toilet and bought his sun an ice cream! FFS!
        have you been drinking??

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          have you been drinking??
          Bloody keyboard tourettes!! WANKRE!

Sorry

ASSHOLE!

Comment

Bloody keyboard tourettes!! WANKRE!

Sorry

ASSHOLE!
            Not sure I should be considering beverages with you MF. You seem a bit "lightweight".

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Not sure I should be considering beverages with you MF. You seem a bit "lightweight".

Better make sure it's a pint glass without a handle, I know how you Devon fellas struggle!

Comment

Is Tim Henman still in it?

C'mon Tim ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

How come Spain (42 million) can produce such a good tennis player and the UK (62 million?) can't? Football too - I doubt more than a couple of England players would make the Spanish team? Is it perhaps because we indulge in too many sports? Small countries like Croatia or Portugal also seem to hold their own against us some of the time.
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Better make sure it's a pint glass without a handle, I know how you Devon fellas struggle!

Hey??
                    Don't forget, YOU are the "Devon Fella". I only came down here to enrich the gene pool. A Fools' errand if ever there was one, though I gamely plug away!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                      How come Spain (42 million) can produce such a good tennis player and the UK (62 million?) can't? Football too - I doubt more than a couple of England players would make the Spanish team? Is it perhaps because we indulge in too many sports? Small countries like Croatia or Portugal also seem to hold their own against us some of the time.
                      <insert> some overtly racist stuff using about the Spanish </insert>
                      <add> some additional homophobic stuff as well </add>

Comment

Working...
                      X