• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

contractor rights - bullying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pishhes

Jabbers pisheeed

so I cange my opinion again

mmmm

on balance I think jabberwocky lost this one

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      Jabbers pisheeed

so I cange my opinion again

mmmm

on balance I think jabberwocky lost this one

Do you have change for a tenner or do I give you the fiver later?

Comment

BTW Anyone can get a Ph.D if they are prepared to work for a pittance for 3+ years on something that few care about to produce work that few will care about.
        Totally agree. And that is not sour grapes as I was offered a chance to do a PhD, following on from my 1st Class honours and turned it down. I am a genius with an IQ of 796 as I assume is patently obvious. 4 years in higher education was quite enough. As it turned out it was a good move as the thing I was to do it in, the next great world beater (a branch of biotechnology, using bugs to produce plastics and everything else under the sun) was anything but. Never heard the word since so have entirely forgotten what it was.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
          Do you have change for a tenner or do I give you the fiver later?

being an incorruptable contactor, this has swayed my judgement

mmmm

on balance I think jabberwocky won this one

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I have to agree; it's like the silence of the lambs. Bye, bye Fungus, hello Lamb chop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
              Instead of criticising my credentials, fatarse, why not impress the board with yours. Or are you perhaps just a little reticient because you are a half-witted little oik from the council estate ? Mmm thought so.
              I could have easily got a PhD if I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth instead of the council estate. I could even have probably been able to judge the amount of fat on someone's arse just by reading their posts.

Comment

Working...
              X