• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swamp View Post
    The question we should probably be asking is: how will this go down with Israeli voters?

I suspect quite well.

The IDF have more experience than anyone at dealing with 'difficult' situations involving civillians. More even than the British Army in NI. They knew their strategy, and whilst it may have gone a bit OTT, they achieved their aims. I don't expect there will be too many activists volunteering for 'Aid to Gaza 2' now.
    I used to live in Free Kilwilkie, EO was stationed at lurgan, if he came up our street, he was shot at.

Comment

I doubt they make up films by Aljazeera, bit obvious, but the same video content is referred to by the BBC if you prefer.

BBC News - Witnesses cast doubt on Israel's convoy raid account
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I doubt they make up films by Aljazeera, bit obvious, but the same video content is referred to by the BBC if you prefer.
        Obviously you did not read my earlier post, BBC is top of the list when it comes to Israeli propaganda. You were better off sticking to Memri than posting it me from BBC. It's called the art of pick and chose and take out of context.

Comment

And the moral of the story is...

Far too much political bickering for contractoruk shirley? The only possible comment is:

Don't bring an iron bar to a gunfight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Scuttle View Post
            What does that prove? That some bint on a tannoy was shouting do not shoot at three jeeps in the distance. While some shots were heard.

FWIW I don't really care if Israel was right or wrong. Case of six of one half a dozen of the other.

I don't think Israel is cocky enough to go aboard a international ship shooting thinking it could get away with it. I also don't think that the protesters were all sat around singing cum by arse making hemp slippers.

If he UN really gave a toss it'd supervise shipments into Gaza so this wouldn't have happened.

Its a bit like poking a dog. Do it enough and you'll get bitten. Now some heavily armed commando badass storms your ship. Do you a) hit him with a wooden/metal/other pole or b) sit down shut the **** up and do as your told.
            Last edited by Sockpuppet; 1 June 2010, 23:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              What does that prove? That some bint on a tannoy was shouting do not shoot at three jeeps in the distance. While some shots were heard.

FWIW I don't really care if Israel was right or wrong. Case of six of one half a dozen of the other.

I don't think Israel is cocky enough to go aboard a international ship shooting thinking it could get away with it. I also don't think that the protesters were all sat around singing cum by arse making hemp slippers.

If he UN really gave a toss it'd supervise shipments into Gaza so this wouldn't have happened.

Its a bit like poking a dog. Do it enough and you'll get bitten. Now some heavily armed commando badass storms your ship. Do you a) hit him with a wooden/metal/other pole or b) sit down shut the **** up and do as your told.
              Only "b" if they're not Israeli or French who don't follow international "Rules of Engagement".

With regards to the ("Not really United, only when it suits") Nations, you're having a giraffe. There is a blockade in place and there is no way that the UN will be seen to break that, it would upset the Yanks too much.

Comment

The aid has been brought by lorries to the Gaza border and is now sitting there and Hamas are refusing to let it in, why? because the earn a fortune from smuggled goods coming in from Egypt, and it wuold hurt their income. That aid won't come in, but not because the Israelis won't stop it.

I'm all for delivering aid, but no-one was trying to deliver aid, the whole aim of this humanitarian mission is just to cause a confrontation. If you want to deliver aid to Gaza it's easy, you send some trucks and the Israelis check it and send it in.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  With regards to the ("Not really United, only when it suits") Nations, you're having a giraffe. There is a blockade in place and there is no way that the UN will be seen to break that, it would upset the Yanks too much.
                  If it really was just food not even the Yanks could be seen to stop that.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    They are both at it, just as bad as each other. Let us remember that. No side has a moral monopoly.

I do find it fairly pathetic how people without any real knowledge of any side get dragged in, opinions flailing based on what they have read in whatever paper dropped on their doorstep that day.
                    WHS. The level of childishness in this thread is disappointing if not unexpected for CUK
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      WHS. The level of childishness in this thread is disappointing if not unexpected for CUK
                      Poor attempt at trolling, back to school for you little boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X