• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Poor attempt at trolling,.
    Wrong. You get the dunce's hat - again!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Wrong. You get the dunce's hat - again!
      In what way?

Instead of adding anything of value to the thread you slate other peoples opinion without stating your own.

In the immortal words of a should be long forgotten football song, "You're tulip and you know you are!"

Comment

Bolshie goes to a dinner party...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          In what way?

Instead of adding anything of value to the thread you slate other peoples opinion without stating your own.
          My added value to the thread was to agree with Minestrone that the situation is more complicated than it seems and neither party is completely right or wrong.
          And that people who believe one side is completely right are usually completely wrong.
          I'm sorry, but not surprised, to note that that went right over your head.

HTH, but IDI.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Agree ish with SAS's comment but then do right and wrong, even assuming that means accurate or not accurate and not some meaningless moral stuff, really matter?

Impartiality is for space aliens or to be applied to minor issues that do not affect us. In the real world it makes sense to side with those whose position is most closely allied to your own and I do not pretend to be impartial. I believe in individual freedom, rational democratic government and laws that work based on human nature as it is not as we would like it to be. For those reasons, even had the Israelis wiped out the entire flottilla, I would not support the likes of Hamas, Insani Yardim Vakfi or the leftists who support them.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Agree ish with SAS's comment but then do right and wrong, even assuming that means accurate or not accurate and not some meaningless moral stuff, really matter?

Impartiality is for space aliens or to be applied to minor issues that do not affect us. In the real world it makes sense to side with those whose position is most closely allied to your own and I do not pretend to be impartial. I believe in individual freedom, rational democratic government and laws that work based on human nature as it is not as we would like it to be. For those reasons, even had the Israelis wiped out the entire flottilla, I would not support the likes of Hamas, Insani Yardim Vakfi or the leftists who support them.
              That is a different pragmatic argument and in this case I agree with your position. Israel, whatever its flaws, is a damn sight more civilised that some of the states and peoples that surround it.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                That is a different pragmatic argument and in this case I agree with your position. Israel, whatever its flaws, is a damn sight more civilised that some of the states and peoples that surround it.
                Is that because there was a massive influx of Europeans post WW2 into what used to be Palestine?

Comment

Is anyone really surprised they got shot at? I mean clobbering a guy holding an assult rifle with a metal bar is like tying some rump steak to your head and jumping into the lion enclosure at the local zoo.

Comment

A solution to the Middle East

Bomb the place with eau de pork. That'd show 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                      Bomb the place with eau de pork. That'd show 'em.
                      How would it show them?

Comment

Working...
                      X