• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone bought an Ipad yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Yes as an after market performance extra. Most cars, as stock, have the auto advance set up to give smooth idling when cold and benefit from having it moved when warm. Newer ignition systems manage this on their own. And top performance engines are warmed up externally prior to being started.

There are motorbikes still manufactured that have it, all be it they are deliberately primitive models going for a particular market.
    Every car Threaded drives has a retard in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Every car Threaded drives has a retard in it.
      Gosh, did you think that up on yourself or was it the bar-tender yer fat twat?

BTW my chimney will be cleaned on Monday, and so will the neighbours. (Yes, my bar tender gave me one that as a retort, I don't think it works)
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Gosh, did you think that up on yourself or was it the bar-tender yer fat twat?

BTW my chimney will be cleaned on Monday, and so will the neighbours. (Yes, my bar tender gave me one that as a retort, I don't think it works)
        Don't you pick on my mucker Churchy! You're Fiesty today threaded. Lost weight?

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oi! ATW!

Even Alexei is getting in on the act...

Win an iPad for showing what Majestic SEO can do
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

But the blog post was written by someone who speaks English
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              But the blog post was written by someone who speaks English
              Gosh that google translate is getting good.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Is it? Or is it just a product like every other product out there that has good and bad points? I think, surprise surprise, apple make some of the best products out there, that's why the selling... if they were flash included they not sell as much because who would want a crap product the battery gives in 10 minutes later
                My laptop runs Flash, the battery doesn't give in 10 minutes later. I can install what I want to on my laptop, not just apps that Steve has approved.

Much as I love my iPhone, the restrictions Apple place upon it have pretty much persuaded me I'm not going to be buying from them again.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Oh all these IT contractors moaning about how its sooooo expensive, awww can't you afford it?....babies!!

Its an excellent fun entertainment toy for the train,plane,poolside with a 10 hour battery...stop pissing and moaning and go and buy two.

Your all an embarrassment to contracting.
                  Tyrell: "More human than human" is our motto.

Comment

Originally posted by dspsyssts View Post
                    Oh all these IT contractors moaning about how its sooooo expensive, awww can't you afford it?....babies!!

Its an excellent fun entertainment toy for the train,plane,poolside with a 10 hour battery...stop pissing and moaning and go and buy two.

Your all an embarrassment to contracting.
                    Sorry, who are you?
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                      Sorry, who are you?
                      He's a disciple of the i. With poor grammar. Which is embarrassing when you're making a post about embarrassments to contracting...
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X