• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So much for going down the plumbing route

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what if it's cheap and tastes good.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
      JW

Whilst I broadly agree with the above I do not concur that the NHS should not be privatised,be that as it may an example which confirms the above would be the rates of the Prostitutes of Amsterdam.

Before the Euro their basic rate was 50 Guilders which is appox 25 Euros, however after the Euro prices then prices rose overnight from 25 Euros to 50 Euros, and the market continued as the punters seemed happy enough to pay this exhorbitant hike.

But you still claim the expense with a reciept eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
        But you still claim the expense with a reciept eh?
        No I have never indulged, a big bad contractor told me then he ran away.

For my fellow contractors who may be tempted by the siren calls of the red light area, remember its all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.

And then you'll be sorry and wished you had stayed at home fitting that new carpet instead.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          No I have never indulged, a big bad contractor told me then he ran away.

For my fellow contractors who may be tempted by the siren calls of the red light area, remember its all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.

And then you'll be sorry and wished you had stayed at home fitting that new carpet instead.

I bet you never inhale either

Comment

Working...
          X