• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Railway Stations...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Ahem

I've never actually been to Swindon though, I only answered to show that if that dull sockie had half a braincell he could have Googled it in seconds.
    Apologies Bunk, didn't see your post.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      Cheers Gricerboy, I know the place. Are you working for Steve Peterson?
      I'm not prepared to vdivulge any more information. But I'll tell you one thing; I'm on Lower Ground.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        I'm not prepared to vdivulge any more information. But I'll tell you one thing; I'm on Lower Ground.
        Too fat for the lift?

Comment

Basingstoke
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I also pass another pub on the left hand side just after that one. I don't know its name either as to be honest I am preoccupied with the day's programming challenges ahead of me. But, for your information, I walk from the station to Fleming way to get the bus out to Pipers Way. Which is where I work.
            That'd be The Great Western. Any gricer would know that! Even if they were guessing, their first guess would be to mumble 'Great Western' for the name of a hostelry near a stop on the Great Western railway...
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Wow. Threaded's google maps searching ability is unstoppable today!

Comment

aww, you didn't wave back

Comment

aww, you didn't wave back
                  See you at 5 in the Pavillion carpark

Comment

Wow. Threaded's google maps searching ability is unstoppable today!
                    I've done a few jobs in Swindon.

At one of them I worked for the only guy to hold a licence for a sawn off shotgun, which was for work. Fun job.

Another for Lloyds / a re-insurance broker, where I got locked in; at 5.30 pm I'd left it too late to be allowed to go home...

Shudder, I try not to remember others.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Ah, but is it Lower Ground East or Lower Ground West???
                      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X