• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling very tired today….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    As you have your crystal ball out MF, can you tell me if I will get the role I just applyed for.
    Sorry. The contract you applied for will be filled by an indian chap called Bob through his company Much Cheapness!

On the plus side though, the job at McDonalds is yours but you'll have to work for a spotty 16 Year old who'll keep calling you 'love'.

HTH
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Sorry. The contract you applied for will be filled by an indian chap called Bob through his company Much Cheapness!

On the plus side though, the job at McDonalds is yours but you'll have to work for a spotty 16 Year old who'll keep calling you 'love'.

HTH
      To be honest I am not sure if I want a role at the moment, I think I need some time off. But I have decided to stop applying at the end of this month, take the summer off. Only problem is I want to take the winter off.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

As you have your crystal ball out MF, can you tell me if I will get the role I just applyed for.
        applied.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Bump

Are you going to see here again

Why are you so keen to know that, was it you that he shagged?
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Why are you so keen to know that?
            Just feeling a bit bored today.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              applied.
              Yes, we all know I can't spell.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment