• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's going to be a Labour / Liberal Pact!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour folk seem to be queuing up to tell BBC 'it's over'.

Though they might be trying to swing the odds and place a sneaky bet.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Labour are giving up...and even better they're starting to have a go at the fact Mandy and that other cretin are unelected and making decisions for both the Labour party and the country...sense prevails at last!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        They will give a tulip; they’ll want to bend the scrooge over and shaft him by demanding pay deals and no-redundancy deals for civil servants. Basically they’ll hold the country to ransom to get what they want. Have they ever done anything else?
        Mich, I think we're saying the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Not wanting to sound paranoid and all that, but your mate had better watch what he IMs or texts from the Houses of Parliament.

It's a no-brainer that GCHQ must log every message that goes in or out of there (even though in past years there was an understanding that the Security Services wouldn't bug MPs).
          You credit GCHQ with way too much ability. Yes, there're a good few contractors to get proper work done, but they're mostly staffed with career civil savants.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Labour have given up on talks

Thank god

Comment

BBC

BREAKING NEWS
              Number 10 recognises that talks with the Lib Dems have not and will reach not any positive conclusion, and they are now discussing the method of declaring that their side of the negotiation is over, BBC Radio 5 Live's political correspondent Jon Pienaar says.

And Sterling takes off.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Labour have given up on talks

Thank god

BREAKING NEWS
                Number 10 recognises that talks with the Lib Dems have not and will reach not any positive conclusion, and they are now discussing the method of declaring that their side of the negotiation is over, BBC Radio 5 Live's political correspondent Jon Pienaar says.

I can help with that.

Step 1; phone Pickfords and order a removal van
                Step 2; load personal stuff into it
                Step 3; **** off and don’t come back again
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Remember I (1) used to work at Parliament.

Word on the (2) street from one of my ex-muckers who is a senior Civil servant that there has just been an almighty expletive from behind 'a very senior tory's' door next to his office.

Watch for it on the news in the next 30 ( 3) minutes!
                  (1) normally talk complete bollocks.
                  (2) SUN website page 3 girls ballon chat boxes
                  (3) years, eventually it'll happen
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Feeling strangley optimistic this morning. Yeah, clearly a dit of a cobbled together deal and fragile but not seen any lib policies getting in that I really object to. Main policies are likely to me more pro-me overall and there is a commitment to reign in the incredibly stupid behemoth known as the public sector. It really could be worse !

Comment

Working...
                    X