• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newbie questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen, there is something decidedly wrong with this thread. A newbie asks for advice presenting nearly 10 questions which have literally been flogged like a dead horse on here and what happens....one person after another lines up with helpful advice.

Whats going on, is this part of everyones new year resolution?

Comment

Well I'm very grateful to everyone for the answers given. It helps to put things into perspective.
      Funny that a number of people had told me that contractors were grumpy self-centered individuals who didn't give a 4x blah blah...
      But your replies here prove to me that you are actually caring thoughtful people who will bend over backwards to assist a fellow compatriate. hip hip...

Comment

Nah - it's just that you haven't got the invoices yet.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Ah yes but I might be a "pimp" (agent) in disguise, and when you present your invoices for your fine advice I say "a ha" (yes like Alan Partridge) and proceed to sue you for each day of my contracting career that the advice is not in retrospect found to be "perfect".

Comment

Working...
          X