• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caption competition (29 Apr 2010)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Not like that..........like that........Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
    One only hopes he goes to Scunthorpe...
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Taste my junk biatch, you know you want it
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Taste my junk biatch, you know you want it
        LOL!!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

"God spoke to me a moment ago and told me that all the answers to the world’s problems can be found in this box. It’s a special box that only I can see with my super powers ........"
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Put the cuff's on its a fair cop. (I wish)

This is the pile of cash I have been promised by the PFI suppliers crisp one pound notes.

This was how I held Bush's butt before I kissed it, Obama wasn't interested strangely enough.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              For gods sake, someone help me find my water.
              Oooh
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
              X