• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mens Watch Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    More dive time is priceless....
    The price on the ship was expensive compared to the internet, even without tax/duty, etc.

I'll probably rent the BCD, Regulator and Dive computer when we go diving, since we'll end up having to fly to where ever we go diving.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      WHS

My current Fossil watch I have had for about 10 years and cost me £65, plus a couple of batteries over that time.
      me two. actually, more than a couple of batteries since it takes three at a time every few years

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      my watch went to be repaired at the weekend. since i feel naked without a watch and i'm wearing an "s g startime" that cost me €7.50 in turkey last summer. breitling my arse.
      and it was that fossil that recently came back. had to go back to manufactur to be have the lcd fixed after it started to fall away.

i'm not wearing it now though. i got my fathers 1940's swiss chronograph restored a short while ago and i can't resist wearing it - it is a thing of beauty and a priceless memento.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        me two. actually, more than a couple of batteries since it takes three at a time every few years

and it was that fossil that recently came back. had to go back to manufactur to be have the lcd fixed after it started to fall away.

i'm not wearing it now though. i got my fathers 1940's swiss chronograph restored a short while ago and i can't resist wearing it - it is a thing of beauty and a priceless memento.
        Did he keep it up his arse?

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          I use the clock on my iPhone, look at the clock on my PC, or check the clock in the canteen. Even my car has a clock. Don't see the need for one really.
          WHS - have not worn a watch in years....
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X